Introducing the new line of American Made Vacuums from MAYTAG, as powerful as they are dependable!
The ultimate in cleaning power, the M1200 from Maytag features the patented ™ Dual Intake System with two individual motors working together to provide continuous suction and maximum agitation for a superior cleaning performance. Six stages of advanced filtration trap dust, dirt, and pet hair in a single poof-proof bag that holds 20 times the capacity of typical bagless upright vacuums.
- ™ Dual Intake System utilizes a clean air motor and direct air motor for maximum suction power and agitation, and an unbeatable cleaning performance
- Six-stages of advanced filtration, including charcoal odor filtration, locks in microscopic dirt and dust particles into a self-sealing bag system for maximum cleaning and poof-proof bag disposal
- Pet Hair Purr-fect cleaning performance easily picks up pet hair and dander
- Bag capacity holds 20 times the dirt and debris of typical bagless upright vacuums
- Full bag indicator keeps you vacuuming confidently until you actually need to change the bag
- Easily move between carpets and floors with the press of a button
- Up to 17-foot cleaning radius with on-board tools and telescoping wand
- Dependable quality with metal brushroll and bottom plate components
- Generous 35-foot cord provides hassle-free cleaning
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
A-1 Vacuum Solutions offers the best the industry has to offer and serves the whole Charlotte Mecklenburg area. From the hypoalegenic vaccum cleaners to healthcare quality air purifiers, A-1 has products that fit the customers specific needs and at a value to meet their budget. One on one service insures customers are well informed when making a decision and an air quality expert is always on staff to answer any questions.
A-1 Vacuum Solutions services Huntersville, Mooresville, and the entire Charlotte area with the industries best products. With an on site repair center and highly trained staff we have unsurpassed customer service.
Tuesday – Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm